• Finnegan Paw Update   8 years 4 days ago

I think I can speak for all the visitors to Kitty-Cam when I say WE ALL LOVE YOU TOO, FINNEGAN! I bet when he's all healed from surgery, he won't even miss his toe! Kitties are very resilient and it's obvious how much he's loved, he'll be better in no time & probably be so relieved to be rid of that darned cast! Thanks for the update ~ :-D

• Finnegan Paw Update   8 years 1 week ago

If you can't read the "cast" (actually just a wrapped splint), it says "We ♥ Finnegan".

• Any news?   8 years 1 week ago

Finally got an update on the main page! Thanks for checking in!

• cam lights?   8 years 6 weeks ago

You're such a loyal Kitty Cam admin! We/I eagerly await your updates, but at the same time wish you good luck with your other project.

And if the house gets dirty, just tell Jim to clean it!

• cam lights?   8 years 6 weeks ago

No... I'm doing a website for a guy that does virtual tours of your house that can be listed on real estate sites and so forth. Here it is if you want to take a look:

It's not done yet and this is just a temporary location of the site.

I feel bad I've neglected Kitty-Cam a bit!! I can just tend to throw myself into these project and Jim always knows when I'm busy because the house isn't getting cleaned!!!

• cam lights?   8 years 6 weeks ago

oh nuts, I don't think I even saw that page, or I would've voted :-)
    um, is that another kitty-web project? lol
    I'll definitely look forward to the Finnegan update!

• cam lights?   8 years 6 weeks ago

It's a feature I'd like to bring back, but for some reason it stopped working and we never got back to figuring it out. Besides, no one voted for it here. (Okay, not a good reason to not do it, just surprised that option didn't get any votes.

Also, you'll have to pardon my general absence from Kitty-Cam. I got myself wrapped up in another web project that I'm enjoying at the moment. Still will check daily for new posts and I need to do another update on Finnegan!!

• Favorite Cam Pictures   8 years 6 weeks ago

You know I actually had to get up and make sure Finny still had his cast on, and indeed, that was a picture of Stormy!

• Favorite Cam Pictures   8 years 6 weeks ago

The elusive Stormy caught on camera! (or did Finny manage to take his cast off again? hehe)
    ----
    In ancient times, cats were worshipped as gods. They have never forgotten this.

• Favorite Cam Pictures   8 years 6 weeks ago

Just saw Finny, Zoey AND Domino all on cam#1!!! Just had to share such an awesome moment!

----
    In ancient times, cats were worshipped as gods. They have never forgotten this.

• Favorite Cam Pictures   8 years 6 weeks ago

omg those pics are the best!

• Favorite Cam Pictures   8 years 7 weeks ago

That is a great pic with Finny and his cast!!

• Favorite Cam Pictures   8 years 7 weeks ago

A few minutes ago there was some really cute camera action with Zoey & Domino resting nose to nose on cam1 and Finnegan on his side on cam2.

• Favorite Cam Pictures   8 years 7 weeks ago

LOL!!

• Favorite Cam Pictures   8 years 7 weeks ago

We call this position "resting up to be bad"!!

• Favorite Cam Pictures   8 years 7 weeks ago

this seems to be a favorite position for Domino, always in the same spot!! (aaw!) it looks like a quick 180-degree-turn dive!

• Recommended Toys / Products   8 years 7 weeks ago

Hey, I like that long scoop- I might just order one :-D
    As far as toys, the more elaborate, the less interested Cleo is! She enjoys the basic felt/catnip mice; little catnip or just plain soft pillows. She really enjoys her Boogie Mat made by FAT CAT INC. She also consistently enjoys these:
    I get them at Pet Supplies Plus, Super Petz. She loves working them over by holding the netted part and pulling with her teeth on the little stalks with the knotted ends, and they're good for her teeth!

• Favorite Cam Pictures   8 years 7 weeks ago

Yikes! It does look like he's going to fall right off in that second picture, doesn't it!!

Also both pictures remind me he should really be on a diet, but I just can't bring myself to do that!!!!

• Personalities   8 years 7 weeks ago

Yeah, Zoey seems to do well as long as Domino is at least a few feet away from her. We're fortunate they seem to like the two Kitty-Cam places. Zoey and Finnegan like to cuddle on the couch and someday I'll have to catch them there and get a picture.

• Favorite Cam Pictures   8 years 7 weeks ago

Wait! this one might be better, from today! geez I wish I could reach right in and squeeze him (steering clear of his injury of course)!!!

• Favorite Cam Pictures   8 years 7 weeks ago

Alright, I hope I get this right. This is a pic I saved on 5-5-08 of Finnegan sans cast!! I absolutely love it because it showcases his gorgeous rotundness!!

• Personalities   8 years 7 weeks ago

I love seeing the pictures of Zoey snuggling into Finnegan's side on cam 2!! But being female of course she's entitled to her moods ;-) Recently I've seen both Zoey & Domino on cam 1, her in the bed on the left and him on the sill on the right so apparently if she really has to, she tolerates his close proximity! I wish Stormy were more viewable, I hardly ever see her--btw I love the "summer" pic with all four of them together. It's also a great pic of Stormy sitting door-stop (as my Dad used to call it)- style on the window sill! Well, going to check for updates on Finney!

• Favorite Cam Pictures   8 years 7 weeks ago

Great picture!! I'm trying to get something like that to go with my next Finnegan update!

• Favorite Cam Pictures   8 years 7 weeks ago

Awesome idea! Now I'm really going to be on Kitty-Cam all the time looking for the best pics hehe.

Attached is the pic I mentioned above.

----
    In ancient times, cats were worshipped as gods. They have never forgotten this.

• Favorite Cam Pictures   8 years 7 weeks ago

nappin --

I made this its own topic because I thought it would be fun for people to post their favorite Kitty-Cam pictures.

I added the ability to attach files in your posts. If you see a picture you like on Kitty-Cam, right-click on it to save to your hard drive and then upload it here.

My ultimate dream is to make an online archive where member can click a photo they like and it gets archived. Right now, once a picture is two hours old or so, it gets bumped off never to be seen again. However, to make some sort of nifty archive ability requires some heavy duty programming and I'm a "light" programmer at best!